Scumbag Poachers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalyup

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have figured for years that the "locals" are hunting our place when we're not here, but I haven't caught anyone on camera yet. The cellular game cams are a game changer. I can literally watch what goes on from my couch 550 miles away.

Did those cellphone cameras catch me riding through your place on 4 wheelers? I was in search of missing cows. Not poaching your deer.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Caddo County Game Wardens were seen at a gas station this morning with a large buck confiscated from a poacher. (I didn't see the buck, but was told by 2 different people that didn't know each other) Lets hope it busts some other cases in Caddo County wide open!

Also saw that Beckham County made an announcement they made an arrest from a spotlighting incident last night.

big-triple-d

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope they catch them. We have a place in Cromwell and have had issues for the last 3 gun sessons. Last year they stole the memory cards out of the cameras to cover their tracks this year they took the cameras. Pretty sure it's the neighbors they seem to have no problem push up brush piles and dumping trash on us.

Slicktricktj

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jungle drums told me the same.....

The 5 deer were shot off my deer lease thanksgiving between 830-9pm. I drove up today and found 3 dead deer in my field so obviously I was furious and called game warden. The guys down the road heard about 10 shots and called it in. Game warden said he found 5, 2 does, 2 yearling does and 1 button buck. He said he went back friday nighg and busted someone spotlighting our field. Said hes pretty sure it was same scumbags and he had a pretty good case and several charges on them so hopefully that will curtail some of the problem. Said there were a few things that made him think they possily involved in shooting the 3 bucks a couple weeks ago but not for sure.

It was one of the most disgusting wasteful thing ive seen and I hope they have enough of a case to really put a bite into these guys.

Latest posts

Top Bottom