Scumbag Poachers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The 5 deer were shot off my deer lease thanksgiving between 830-9pm. I drove up today and found 3 dead deer in my field so obviously I was furious and called game warden. The guys down the road heard about 10 shots and called it in. Game warden said he found 5, 2 does, 2 yearling does and 1 button buck. He said he went back friday nighg and busted someone spotlighting our field. Said hes pretty sure it was same scumbags and he had a pretty good case and several charges on them so hopefully that will curtail some of the problem. Said there were a few things that made him think they possily involved in shooting the 3 bucks a couple weeks ago but not for sure.

It was one of the most disgusting wasteful thing ive seen and I hope they have enough of a case to really put a bite into these guys.

That's no good TJ sorry to hear, at least hopefully some progress was made in nailing them.

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's terrible Slicktrick, I hope they figure it out. I just don't get the reasoning behind why people do crap like this, what do they get out of it? I was hunting a new farm in Pott County on Friday, when I walked out that night game warden Mike France was waiting on me. Everything checked out and we talked for awhile, said they had a lot of trouble with poachers and trespassers in the area, which I knew from talking with the landowner. He seemed like a really nice guy, I respect what they do and I sure wouldn't want the job they have, at least not dealing with the scumbag poachers

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found two dead does on my place Saturday morning. They had been shot and dragged to the gate. Looks like something must have spooked them and they took off. I sat across the road in a brush pile all morning in the hopes they would come back to claim their "prize". No luck... Is one thing to shoot them from the road on another's place, but it's pretty chickenshit it leave them lay and just waste.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 5 deer were shot off my deer lease thanksgiving between 830-9pm. I drove up today and found 3 dead deer in my field so obviously I was furious and called game warden. The guys down the road heard about 10 shots and called it in. Game warden said he found 5, 2 does, 2 yearling does and 1 button buck. He said he went back friday nighg and busted someone spotlighting our field. Said hes pretty sure it was same scumbags and he had a pretty good case and several charges on them so hopefully that will curtail some of the problem. Said there were a few things that made him think they possily involved in shooting the 3 bucks a couple weeks ago but not for sure.

It was one of the most disgusting wasteful thing ive seen and I hope they have enough of a case to really put a bite into these guys.

Absolutely. I just wish they did more property confiscation as well as fines.
They used to take the guns at the point of infraction. If it was a first time, they got them back after going to court. I don't know how they do that now. I think its still on the books, but just don't know.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
South end of the ranch I hunt borders some real **** heads. They have chairs and ground blinds that line the fence facing in to hay meadows on the ranch, they are blatantly obvious what they are doing and don't even try to hide it. Pissed me off more than anything but there is little I can do about it. I hung no trespassing signs all up and down the fence and they weren't there a week before being torn down by the **** heads. I have never been able to catch them out there, until Saturday. I was out checking a camera Saturday afternoon and I heard a 4w coming from the **** heads area, so I jumped on mine and made a bee line for them. I pulled up and gave them a howdy, trying to start off friendly and civilly. I introduced myself and asked their names. Immediately they hopped on the defense and would not tell me their names. This did not sit well with me, so I tuned on my inner Richard Cranium. I asked if the chairs belonged to them, they denied it and said it belonged to other family on the property. So I asked if his whole family was a bunch of **** head poachers, or just him? Let him know I did not appreciate them destroying my signs and shooting onto my side of the fence, and if I caught him doing it I was calling the warden. We exchanged a few pleasantries, and I left. Sunday morning I had a suspicion they would be right back there, so I sacrificed my hunt Sunday to piss the **** heads off. I get to the ranch at first light and pull my truck 40 yards in front of their ground blind, with my windows down and music blaring. Enjoy a couple of songs then I get out to unload. Man those ramps were heavy, I just could not keep a grip on them and they kept banging my tailgate over and over and over. I decided to let my four wheeler warm up extra long this morning, with lots of revving it up. I let this show go on four about 20 minutes. I can only imagine what the **** head's blood temperature was at, but I bet it was about to boil. I start a ride down the fence line and came across another **** head in a tree stand on the fence line. This tree stand is completely surrounded by timber on his side. There is no possible way he could shoot more than 20 feet in any direction on his side of the fence, but facing my hay meadows he could shoot for 200 yards. My four wheeler was starting to feel cold or something, so I pulled underneath his tree stand to rev it up and let it get some good idling in while I enjoyed my coffee. Did a few laps out in front of him, then came up and parked 15 yards from his tree stand. He finally had enough and packed up his stuff and left. There is nothing I can legally do to them because they are on their side of the fence. But there is nothing they can do to me for practicing wheelies and drag racing my four wheeler 10 feet from their stands. Stupid **** heads.

SWRhodd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
south end of the ranch i hunt borders some real **** heads. They have chairs and ground blinds that line the fence facing in to hay meadows on the ranch, they are blatantly obvious what they are doing and don't even try to hide it. Pissed me off more than anything but there is little i can do about it. I hung no trespassing signs all up and down the fence and they weren't there a week before being torn down by the **** heads. I have never been able to catch them out there, until saturday. I was out checking a camera saturday afternoon and i heard a 4w coming from the **** heads area, so i jumped on mine and made a bee line for them. I pulled up and gave them a howdy, trying to start off friendly and civilly. I introduced myself and asked their names. Immediately they hopped on the defense and would not tell me their names. This did not sit well with me, so i tuned on my inner richard cranium. I asked if the chairs belonged to them, they denied it and said it belonged to other family on the property. So i asked if his whole family was a bunch of **** head poachers, or just him? Let him know i did not appreciate them destroying my signs and shooting onto my side of the fence, and if i caught him doing it i was calling the warden. We exchanged a few pleasantries, and i left. Sunday morning i had a suspicion they would be right back there, so i sacrificed my hunt sunday to piss the **** heads off. I get to the ranch at first light and pull my truck 40 yards in front of their ground blind, with my windows down and music blaring. Enjoy a couple of songs then i get out to unload. Man those ramps were heavy, i just could not keep a grip on them and they kept banging my tailgate over and over and over. I decided to let my four wheeler warm up extra long this morning, with lots of revving it up. I let this show go on four about 20 minutes. I can only imagine what the **** head's blood temperature was at, but i bet it was about to boil. I start a ride down the fence line and came across another **** head in a tree stand on the fence line. This tree stand is completely surrounded by timber on his side. There is no possible way he could shoot more than 20 feet in any direction on his side of the fence, but facing my hay meadows he could shoot for 200 yards. My four wheeler was starting to feel cold or something, so i pulled underneath his tree stand to rev it up and let it get some good idling in while i enjoyed my coffee. Did a few laps out in front of him, then came up and parked 15 yards from his tree stand. He finally had enough and packed up his stuff and left. There is nothing i can legally do to them because they are on their side of the fence. But there is nothing they can do to me for practicing wheelies and drag racing my four wheeler 10 feet from their stands. Stupid **** heads.

priceless

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
South end of the ranch I hunt borders some real **** heads. They have chairs and ground blinds that line the fence facing in to hay meadows on the ranch, they are blatantly obvious what they are doing and don't even try to hide it. Pissed me off more than anything but there is little I can do about it. I hung no trespassing signs all up and down the fence and they weren't there a week before being torn down by the **** heads. I have never been able to catch them out there, until Saturday. I was out checking a camera Saturday afternoon and I heard a 4w coming from the **** heads area, so I jumped on mine and made a bee line for them. I pulled up and gave them a howdy, trying to start off friendly and civilly. I introduced myself and asked their names. Immediately they hopped on the defense and would not tell me their names. This did not sit well with me, so I tuned on my inner Richard Cranium. I asked if the chairs belonged to them, they denied it and said it belonged to other family on the property. So I asked if his whole family was a bunch of **** head poachers, or just him? Let him know I did not appreciate them destroying my signs and shooting onto my side of the fence, and if I caught him doing it I was calling the warden. We exchanged a few pleasantries, and I left. Sunday morning I had a suspicion they would be right back there, so I sacrificed my hunt Sunday to piss the **** heads off. I get to the ranch at first light and pull my truck 40 yards in front of their ground blind, with my windows down and music blaring. Enjoy a couple of songs then I get out to unload. Man those ramps were heavy, I just could not keep a grip on them and they kept banging my tailgate over and over and over. I decided to let my four wheeler warm up extra long this morning, with lots of revving it up. I let this show go on four about 20 minutes. I can only imagine what the **** head's blood temperature was at, but I bet it was about to boil. I start a ride down the fence line and came across another **** head in a tree stand on the fence line. This tree stand is completely surrounded by timber on his side. There is no possible way he could shoot more than 20 feet in any direction on his side of the fence, but facing my hay meadows he could shoot for 200 yards. My four wheeler was starting to feel cold or something, so I pulled underneath his tree stand to rev it up and let it get some good idling in while I enjoyed my coffee. Did a few laps out in front of him, then came up and parked 15 yards from his tree stand. He finally had enough and packed up his stuff and left. There is nothing I can legally do to them because they are on their side of the fence. But there is nothing they can do to me for practicing wheelies and drag racing my four wheeler 10 feet from their stands. Stupid **** heads.

LOL :owned3:

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well done r00s7a. I'd have done the same. I hate people like your neighbors.

I do too. Had they went about it differently, I probably would have just left them alone. A man that hunts his side of a fence line, I have no problem with whatsoever, it is his side of the fence and I hope he gets a big one. But when you are NOT hunting on your side of the fence and you are hunting MY side of the fence with no disregard for my property and my safety, are disrespectful, we're gonna have a problem.

Latest posts

Top Bottom