Second Amendment March

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The efforts of those orgainzing the March are to be congratulated and applauded. I hope 2 million people show up in DC and a 100,000 at 50 other marches held at the 50 state capitols.

:clap3:

That said:

Can anyone say pissin' in the WIND?

Because that's about all the impact said marches will have.

:angry3:

Without the media reporting it - and the bigger the turnout the less chance there is of the mainstream media reporting it - the people we want to educate about the 2nd Amendment and why it is so important to the future of our great country will never know said marches even happened.

Who'll know about the marches without media support?

Well there's us of course but then we already support the 2nd. We're believers.

Who else - folks who watch FOX but it is moving more and more to the left as days go by. Who knows whether they report on it or even in a favorable manner by then?

Who else - readers of garbage like WND; maybe Drudge would pick it up. Right wing militia nutjobs? Yeah they'd know and all the other whacko's out there looking for a cause to cukoo over (and that's something the MSM would pick up and report).

Pissin' in the wind; but then what's the alternative? Maybe the splash will wakeup a few sleepers. Maybe?

The March would be an opportune time to network with like-minded patriots which could come in handy when the SHTF.

farpoint

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ron Black and Mike Mc Carvell are still around. Both have been out spoken about the 2nd. One of the two should have some influence to get behind a mic some where.
If you listen to Mark Shannon, then you know he'd run with this.KTOK AM1000 placed 6th in the market ratings for this area.:clap3::twocents:

gl89aw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If we march at the state capitol, regardless of what he news media does or does not report we will at least let our state politicians know where we stand and if someone is savy enough on computers to compile a list showing the voting record all the politicians at the capital on our gun rights we could elect a spokesperson to read it at the march and/or distribute copies all over town.

WaylonCash

Marksman
Reaction score
I think a March on the capital is fantastic, even though our state senator is pro gun. It will still solidify our convictions.

I will be at DC though I will not miss that for the world. Do what it takes to get there we need everyone to band together, money or not make it happen. There are few occassions in a lifetime that call for such support, NOW IS OUR TIME!

TunnelRat

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think a March on the capital is fantastic, even though our state senator is pro gun. It will still solidify our convictions.

I will be at DC though I will not miss that for the world. Do what it takes to get there we need everyone to band together, money or not make it happen. There are few occassions in a lifetime that call for such support, NOW IS OUR TIME!

Yeah... sad thing is I work a minimum wage job and don't have a car so it makes that sort of difficult.

Latest posts

Top Bottom