Secret Santa 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, I can only guess this is coming from one of you for Secret Santa. I have no other UPS deliveries that I'm aware of.

upload_2020-12-11_22-19-7.png

What in the world is someone sending me that weighs 45 pounds! The only other delivery I have coming in is 1000 9mm projectiles. 45 pounds seems heavy for that, but I have USPS tracking numbers for those, which is coming in 2 shipments of 500 rounds each. This is coming UPS. What in the world is this??

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, I can only guess this is coming from one of you for Secret Santa. I have no other UPS deliveries that I'm aware of.

View attachment 183907

What in the world is someone sending me that weighs 45 pounds! The only other delivery I have coming in is 1000 9mm projectiles. 45 pounds seems heavy for that, but I have USPS tracking numbers for those, which is coming in 2 shipments of 500 rounds each. This is coming UPS. What in the world is this??

Coal.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

View attachment 183907

Have no idea. Even the shells for this is only 25 pounds.

300px-25_Pounder_Gun.JPG

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Umm, something very weird is going on and I think there's been a mistake and I dont know where to turn but here.
I missed out on Secret Santa this year but just now Amazon brought me 6 packages. I was expecting 1 of those. So there was 1 item I had ordered, a new money clip wallet, and the other 5 were all gun related items. A Nylon pistol bag, a range bag, a multi tool for guns apparently, wall decoration about guns and a "Gun Butler" tray thing to rest a rifle on for cleaning I assume.
I didnt order or pay for any of this and wondered if this was mistakenly sent to me somehow. They were all addressed to me with no return address. Did my name mistakenly get in on this five times by accident? Thats unlikely I realize but I want to find the person who ordered this and get it to them. Its very weird that it was all gun related stuff and I didnt order any of it.
If no one here can help me figure this out I have no idea where to turn other than contacting amazon to get it to the proper owner.
Still cant understand cause my name and address is on them all
20201212_141044.jpg 20201212_141059.jpg 20201212_141112.jpg

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Umm, something very weird is going on and I think there's been a mistake and I dont know where to turn but here.
I missed out on Secret Santa this year but just now Amazon brought me 6 packages. I was expecting 1 of those. So there was 1 item I had ordered, a new money clip wallet, and the other 5 were all gun related items. A Nylon pistol bag, a range bag, a multi tool for guns apparently, wall decoration about guns and a "Gun Butler" tray thing to rest a rifle on for cleaning I assume.
I didnt order or pay for any of this and wondered if this was mistakenly sent to me somehow. They were all addressed to me with no return address. Did my name mistakenly get in on this five times by accident? Thats unlikely I realize but I want to find the person who ordered this and get it to them. Its very weird that it was all gun related stuff and I didnt order any of it.
If no one here can help me figure this out I have no idea where to turn other than contacting amazon to get it to the proper owner.
View attachment 184001 View attachment 184002 View attachment 184003

There was no mistake my friend. Your friends at OSA know you have had a very rough year and we all wanted to send you some much needed Christmas cheer.

Have a Merry Christmas from your family at OSA!

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice haul!!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There was no mistake my friend. Your friends at OSA know you have had a very rough year and we all wanted to send you some much needed Christmas cheer.

Have a Merry Christmas from your family at OSA!
Wow, I am speechless. I hate to admit it but I had to grab a couple of tissues while reading this.
Thank you all for the much appreciated act of kindness. The world needs a lot more folks like you all!!

wow... This is the nicest thing anyone has done for me, not just this year but in a long long time.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Merry Christmas from your OSA brothers!

Latest posts

Top Bottom