Secret Santa 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Big HEART emoji because a Like isn't enough.
7Qpz.gif

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, I still have a gift I had for SS that I had in mind 6 months ago and I want some names and addresses to randomly pick from to send to.
I really want to give back even if its only a single gift and it doesnt compare to the generosity I have received but I want to give back in some way.
Can I do that? Even this late it should still get to the recipient by Christmas unless shipping gets backed up for the holiday. So what if its late.
I like giving.
I'm again going to pass out Benjamins to needy single mothers at the outlet mall. It fills my heart to help those struggling. Its only $100 to me but to them its several christmas presents that they otherwise couldnt afford for their children.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just a heads up to my Secret Santa, if you have already purchased my gift and it has been or is suppose to be delivered by Monday, I am not there to receive it.
Depending on the weather/snow tomorrow, should be back in town Monday night. But will post it as soon as I receive it.

I have had a couple of you guys ask me to contact their recipient because you got notice that your gift was delivered but hadn’t heard anything from them. I was sitting here thinking, well crap, I’m better let mine know. Lol!

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, I still have a gift I had for SS that I had in mind 6 months ago and I want some names and addresses to randomly pick from to send to.
I really want to give back even if its only a single gift and it doesnt compare to the generosity I have received but I want to give back in some way.
Can I do that? Even this late it should still get to the recipient by Christmas unless shipping gets backed up for the holiday. So what if its late.
I like giving.
I'm again going to pass out Benjamins to needy single mothers at the outlet mall. It fills my heart to help those struggling. Its only $100 to me but to them its several christmas presents that they otherwise couldnt afford for their children.
Hey Clay,
Since I already have all the names and a system to randomly draw a name, I would be happy to do a random draw for one of our members and forward you their mailing information.
just let me know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom