Secret Santa 2023

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last chance to get in on the Secret Santa gift exchange. Deadline is tomorrow.

1700663275931.jpeg

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Just to let you know that I left my USB drive at home this morning with the names for all the participants. No worries at all. I will be flying back from New Orleans Saturday morning and will draw names and get them out to everyone then. It will just be delayed by one day.
Sorry for this but 3am came early this morning. LOL!!!

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving!

PS. Tomorrow is still the deadline for any new members to sign up.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Just to let you know that I left my USB drive at home this morning with the names for all the participants. No worries at all. I will be flying back from New Orleans Saturday morning and will draw names and get them out to everyone then. It will just be delayed by one day.
Sorry for this but 3am came early this morning. LOL!!!

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving!

PS. Tomorrow is still the deadline for any new members to sign up.

No worries. It'll be ok.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK everyone, I have sent out all of the Secret Santa information. Please let me know if you have any questions or if I got anything wrong. I did have a couple of mistakes on my part, but I think I got them ironed out with everyone.
Remember to have fun with it and get your gifts out in the mail by December 15 so that they arrive by Christmas. Also, if you order from Amazon, you can have your gift shipped directly to your recipient. Remember to mark it as a gift and it will arrive anonymously.

AND MOST OF ALL, POST PICTURES OF YOUR GIFT HERE ON THIS THREAD WHEN YOU GET IT.
One of the best things about this Secret Santa, is to see what everyone got.

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

1701013589866.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom