Selling guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What if that person commits a crime with that gun, It would come back to you right? What would you tell the police when they came asking you about it? The reason im asking is cause I sold my gun the same way but this guy was known at the shooting range but what if he sales it to someone and later they commit a crime. I guess my question is what is the best way to protect yourself without getting a piece of paper signed and notarized?

Like I already mentioned, do the sale thru a dealer if you are concerned.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What if that person commits a crime with that gun, It would come back to you right? What would you tell the police when they came asking you about it? The reason im asking is cause I sold my gun the same way but this guy was known at the shooting range but what if he sales it to someone and later they commit a crime. I guess my question is what is the best way to protect yourself without getting a piece of paper signed and notarized?
Trace it back to me all you want. I sold it, not to mention all the other facts that are related to the premise I did not commit the crime. Such as no affiliation to people related to the crime, no motive, factual alibi. These protect me more than dome extraneous piece of paper.

I refuse to worry about minutia like this in my everyday life. Get real folks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom