Send a Message to the Firearms Industry!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The letter:

Dear firearm industry manufacturers and distributors:

Our rights – and your customers – are under attack.

With a massive new onslaught of gun control legislation being pushed in Congress, in our state legislatures, and in our local governments, the attack on our fundamental right to keep and bear arms for self defense has reached an unprecedented level. As Benjamin Franklin is so famously quoted as saying at the signing of our Declaration of Independence, “We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.”

I urge and ask you now to take a strong and public stand against these threats to our Constitution, gun control bills that will create criminals out of peaceful, law-abiding citizens like me. Join the growing ranks of companies who take our rights seriously by making a public statement supporting private gun ownership like Mark LaRue has – that sales to state and local law enforcement will meet the same standards as those imposed on us, America’s millions of citizens who enjoy our rich heritage of owning firearms for self-defense, sporting purposes, and hunting. Richard Fitzpatrick, CEO of Magpul Industries, recently said that his company “could not, in good conscience, continue to manufacture our products in a state where law-abiding citizens are prohibited from purchasing and owning them.” That kind of courage is what we need from you, right now.

Moreover, and importantly, I would also ask you to support the nonprofit gun rights organizations that are down in the trenches and on the front lines, tirelessly defending our rights (including yours) day in and day out. Freedom isn’t free, and their tireless efforts must continue for as long as liberty is to survive. Here are some organizations that I support with my time and treasure, and so should you:

Firearms Policy Coalition / firearmspolicy.org
Second Amendment Foundation / saf.org
Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms / ccrkba.org
Calguns Foundation / calgunsfoundation.org
California Association of Federal Firearms Licensees / calffl.org
Commonwealth Second Amendment / comm2a.org
Florida Carry / floridacarry.org
Gun Rights Across America / gunrightsacrossamerica.com
Hawaii Defense Foundation / thehdf.org
Illinois Carry / illinoiscarry.com
Lone Star Shooting Sports Association / lssa.us
New Jersey Second Amendment Society / nj2as.com
West Virginia Citizens Defense League / wvcdl.org

I am engaging my elected officials and spreading the word about our patriotic manufacturers and dealers using the powerful grassroots advocacy tools at firearmspolicy.org. It would be greatly appreciated if you would let your contacts and those in your social networks know that they, too, can take meaningful action on each Congressional bill (and some battleground states, like New Jersey and California) – at no cost to them.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

<your name>
http://www.firearmspolicy.org/take-action/industry/

Latest posts

Top Bottom