Send him chocolate! Always happens to the awesome people FU@K1NG cancer!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don is a good man. I've only talked with him a handful of times at shows and he was the first person I ever bought a rifle from. Sad news to hear.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lia, I would like to come visit and pray with y'all if you're good for that.
Can you let us know if you're in St. Francis or St. John's or Hillcrest?

Last edited:

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
what kind of cancer? he can fight it with natural means as an adjunct to his regular therapy. I am so sorry to hear this; I never met the guy but I wish and pray for healing and peace for him.

I so wish run of the mill conservatives would wake up on medical issues...we are basically being soft-killed with weaponized food and drink, but not before they deplete our medical funds in the process. Cancer is not just random...environment and diet play most of the role in it...even if genetically pre-disposed, epi-genetics shows that we have some control over whether those genes get turned on or not. Mark Shannon comes to mind. He had many listeners when he was on the radio who wanted to share things with him to help fight his Leukemia. He pretty much told them thanks but no thanks...Alinsky radicals run the med schools and drug companies...and of course, the godless "free marketers" who lobby for poisons to be legal so they can make more money; they are fake free market people actually. Health is liberty, and WE HAVE A RIGHT FROM GOD not to be lied to and poisoned.

As for the chocolate, just be advised that the immune system plays a huge role in fighting diseases including cancer. It has been shown that not only does sugar fuel cancer cells (like other cells), but eating sugar SUPPRESSES the immune system. I very much hope you guys that know honeybee will understand that I am advocating for him in this post and not smearing salt. I am sick of this happening to good people.

God bless this poor man, my heart hurts for him and his story. I hear these stories way too often.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
As for the chocolate, just be advised that the immune system plays a huge role in fighting diseases including cancer. It has been shown that not only does sugar fuel cancer cells (like other cells), but eating sugar SUPPRESSES the immune system.

There comes a time in a man's life where you decide to do what feels good instead of listening to people telling you what you can't do.

I will personally deliver a pound of the finest chocolate when he is ready for visitors.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There comes a time in a man's life where you decide to do what feels good instead of listening to people telling you what you can't do.

I will personally deliver a pound of the finest chocolate when he is ready for visitors.

I know it man...my Dad went down this way (not cancer but heart failure)...it is hard to see, but sometimes you gotta let them go. He did everything he could to fight any and all help anyone offered to him. So I completely understand your point...if it makes him happy, then we'll do it.

Now that I know what I know, if this ever happens to me, I'll fight to the end...not submit to what contributed to my illness to begin with. It was sad watching them feed my dying father aspartame, fructose, splenda, and margarine in the hospital...basically giving him chemical agents proven to work against any healing measures being taken. This society is backwards because not only do we have a lot of low-information voters on the Dem's side, we also have a lot of arrogant low-information voters on the Repub side...They are just low information about other topics and happy to ignore or attack anything health-related that falls outside their accepted world view...they submit to an "It's just the way it is mentality"...can you imagine if the tea Party took that attitude about taxes, etc??? They don't, because they are informed on the issues...we need more red meat republicans to wise up about this stuff...it is not the red meat that is hurting you, it is the stuff that is allowed to be put in it. The Libs don't eat it as much, so they count on our side to be weakened covertly via the food supply.

Anyway, let's pray for a miracle for honeybee...if h is like half the guys on this board I have had the pleasure to meet, then the world really needs him to get better!

Latest posts

Top Bottom