Sepreme law of the land

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdub77

New to the site!
Reaction score
One thing you must understand, the constitution of the united States of Americas and is the sepreme law and of the land, all officers judges politicians are bound by oath to protect it and us from infringement, and government can only add to it as long as does not take away already secured rights, and it is our contract between we the people and government allowing them to govern us as long as they govern as set forth in said constitution and if they breach said contract in any way we as the people can revoke their way of government in breach of contract and reestablish government as it was to be that document in which I speak of is the single most powerful document in our country, of all case citations and all laws, that document is king of all but God's laws are sovereign over it as we are sovereign over government

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who cares for proper English, punctuation and all that froo froo stuff ........what the man said is the absolute truth no matter how it's presented.

Don't worry about the punctuation nazis brother you hit the nail dead square on its head

Welcome to the site of good guys, nay sayers, azz holes and some really weird individuals 🤭

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What he said is true, problem here NO ONE holds the government accountable. Yet they complain more about punctuation when they themselves don’t even speak proper English.
I guess I went to backwards country school where holding one accountable for punctuation is more important than holding the government accountable for treason.
Yet you B about how the country is. SMH

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What he said is true, problem here NO ONE holds the government accountable. Yet they complain more about punctuation when they themselves don’t even speak proper English.
I guess I went to backwards country school where holding one accountable for punctuation is more important than holding the government accountable for treason.
Yet you B about how the country is. SMH
Good grief it was a joke, lol. I would have said the same thing if he was talking about engine repair. Better switch to decaf.
But it prob didn’t break the record for a run on sentence for this forum, except for maybe a first ever post for a new guy 😀

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom