September Practical Rifle Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For anyone that is thinking about trying competitive shooting, I can almost guarantee that you will enjoy this one. It's a great time with great people and a really accurate way to asses your skills. It's the best time you'll have for the money and ammo, give a shot...

I'll be the big guy covered with tattoos, look me up and introduce yourself.
Rusty...

Big Bad Wolf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will. I'll be the one with the green mustang with the namesake tag. What style equipment is needed. Seen the YouTubes and seems that it has mixture of holsters ranging from duty types to concealed. Just curious if a retention is required or is it straight off duty type holster. Don't wanna pack the damned kitchen sink with everything if not needed.

Spiff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will. I'll be the one with the green mustang with the namesake tag. What style equipment is needed. Seen the YouTubes and seems that it has mixture of holsters ranging from duty types to concealed. Just curious if a retention is required or is it straight off duty type holster. Don't wanna pack the damned kitchen sink with everything if not needed.

Bring any holster you want...all that matters is that the gun doesn't fall out and it's safe to draw from. Yep, it's the place in Coweta.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a location link for Oil Capital Rod & Gun Club for you: http://www.badlandsidpa.com/ Go to the left hand side of the Badlands site and scroll down a bit. Note that Oil Capital Rod & Gun Club is located 4.5 miles north of Coweta High School & football stadium @ 101st St and 305th East Ave. The referenced football stadium is at the stoplight located at OK Hwy 51 and 305th East Ave.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You don't even need a holster if you want to bag and unbag the gun at the firing position. Dave always makes the handgun portion static in case someone doesn't have a holster or isn't comfortable drawing from one on the clock.

I'm on the bubble as to whether I'll be there. I've got a work assignment in Stillwater tomorrow afternoon and I'm not sure I can make both. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom