September Practical Rifle Match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I'm not gonna make it tomorrow. Got a couple of other things I have to do now and there won't be enough time. :(

Y'all have fun without me!

Matthew77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dave yet another great match. I like all the movement and shooting from cover. maybe next month a few more reloads and a retention or two. :) If you have not made it out to this, you are missing a great event. Also happy 2nd anniv. practical rifle match.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another great match this month! Thanks to Dave and everyone else that puts all of the hard work into making this match happen. It was also great to meet Big Bad Wolf, who seemed to having a great time. I would also like to thank John (I don't know his last name) for taking time to help SO part my my squad to help speed things up, his group was done and he stayed to run a few of us through. John is also the guy that provided the new rifle racks that are short enough to accommodate the my 9mm AR! lol... Thanks again to everyone involved today!

Latest posts

Top Bottom