Serial Killer Autograph??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

I have a little time on my hands today and I thought I'd throw this out for discussion.

My wife and I were at a dinner party last weekend and the host was showing his guests some of his collections he obtained throughout the years.

What caught my and my wife's attention were some autographs of a few serial killers. He had Charles Manson's signed: Charles Mac Manson.

He had John Wayne Gacy's signed: J W Gacy.

He was trying to obtain Dennis Rader's, the B.T.K. killer autograph.

Trust me, he's not a goth crazy, death obsessed person. He had these hanging in his study along with Scientist's and a few President's autographs.

I know a few will absolutely detest the idea of this type of memoribilia. Others may feel indifferent, while a few would like to collect this.

What is your opinion?

Thanks.

Cohiba

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It is interesting, but I wouldn't buy them. That being said I wouldn't mind getting old Chuck Manson to sign my copy of his LP.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wonder what they'd sell for? He ought to throw one up on Ebay and just see what people are willing to pay for it. Is it just a signature on a napkin or a signed knife or something like that?

Why not just collect earlobes and chopped off fingers?

It's what he's doing anyway, just by proxy.

Don't knock it 'til you try it.

bootsbaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im one of those that is sickened by it. giving a murderer the idea that they are important enough for people to want their autographs is well... sickening. I think its kind of a slap in the face to their victims & victims families.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ripnbst,

The Manson one is at the bottom of a hand written letter. Not to the current owner but to one who wrote to Manson years back. Didn't get to read the letter, I was looking at all of his collection of guns, stuffed game animals, swords, knives...

Gacy, his was on something the size of a business card, maybe cut off something else. I'd be interesred if he gets Dennis Rader to sign....he's kind of a recluse and hard to obtain an autograph...at least from what I've been told.

Cohiba

Latest posts

Top Bottom