Serial Killer Autograph??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw Carry at the Starbird car show in Tulsa back in 97 or so. She was doing a show every 3 hours singing remakes of other artist and she sounded great. I estimate she was 16 then and I told my buddy she would be big time someday.

Street Rat

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I knew this guy, Paul Reid, a "friend". He lived here in Okc for a while, I worked out with him, went out to eat once with him with my wife and another friend, he even lead the prayer before we ate. He was an "aspiring" country star ( and as I type this I'm listening to obama's speech...comical) Paul made a country album here then went to Nashville to make it big and he wanted me to be his bodygaurd when he did make it big, he sent us a Christmas card once after he got there and I believe a letter once. One morning my wife called me at work. She told me she didn't think Paul was going to make it as a country singer, I was thinking I knew he couldn't sing, but asked why. She told me she just seen him on TV as he was being charged with several murders, both before and after we met him. I still have some pictures of us together his card and cassette tape, and I know he not some high profile guy, but never thought about selling any of it. Well I did think about it once, but quickly decided against it.

FullAuto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually collect murderabilia; mainly for autographs. I have art from Charles Manson that is autographed as well as various letters and/or art (all autographed) from Ted Kaczynski - Unabomber, Wayne Williams - Green River Killer, Terry Nichols, Lee Boyd Malvo (younger DC Sniper) and several other lesser known serial killers or mass murders. I've been trying to get something from Dennis Rader for quite some time. The last piece that came up for sale a couple of months back I received an email about from the dealer, but by the time I checked my email a couple of hours later it was gone. Next year I'm planning on going after one of Gacy's Hi Ho pieces but those are expensive. And I don't think I'll be able to afford anything from Bundy for a looooooong time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom