sgammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought when they moved from behind their house and down the road a bit, that they were gonna let walk ins.
I've lived right behind them for 4 years, got a abrupt almost rude no yesterday...

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought when they moved from behind their house and down the road a bit, that they were gonna let walk ins.
I've lived right behind them for 4 years, got a abrupt almost rude no yesterday...

Not shocking, I worked with LaLa for a short time a few years ago before they got SGAMMO going. I wasn't overly impressed, seemed very much above everyone else yet wasn't all that knowledgeable about our industry

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not shocking, I worked with LaLa for a short time a few years ago before they got SGAMMO going. I wasn't overly impressed, seemed very much above everyone else yet wasn't all that knowledgeable about our industry

I'm sure that's changed after a few years in the business. For the record, the no pick up sucks.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can see not allowing shopping because you have so many window lickers oops I mean window shoppers that don't buy anything. The profit margin on one box of ammo is bare minimum. If they would allow internet orders to be set aside for in store pick up and SGammo set aside one day a week for in store pick up, it would be a good compromise for both parties.

Toney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think they can kiss my arse before I order something less than two blocks away.
Heck I share the same driveway with the owner.

You know in 4 years I've never seen him outside or at all....

Latest posts

Top Bottom