Shawnee Gunshow This Weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was one of the best I've seen, especially lately. It's worth the drive if you're looking for something to do tomorrow. $10 bucks entry fee.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cool little show. There are a couple of events going on at that expo center, so that parking lot is unbelievably packed!

Picked up a neat little model 36 - no dash. It needs to be cleaned up a little bit, but it’s in pretty good shape. Serial number dates it to 83 or 84.

I also butterfingered one of @surjimmy’s pistols. My apologies for that!

View attachment 192119

Sent from my iPhone using

Sweet little revolver!

I stopped by and locked eyes on the Beretta 92 Compact and model 81. Had to fondle both. REALLY lusted after the 81. Excellent condition with a nice blue luster. Would have been delighted to take them both home.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Couldn't believe there was a line to get in the door!

It was a pretty full house, that's for sure. My first thought was like "this is a State Fair-like crowd; people slowly inching along behind each other to gawk and look (and a few buyer).
I was just happy to get outta the dang house and have some human beans to talk to!

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Jimmy and I are at the Shawnee Gun Show and it’s crowded but it’s a good show it’s got a lot of cool stuff here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was set up at the show. I had an awesome day.....SOLD OUT.
I WAS ON THE North wall.
Couldn't believe there was a line to get in the door!
It was a pretty full house, that's for sure. My first thought was like "this is a State Fair-like crowd; people slowly inching along behind each other to gawk and look (and a few buyer).
I was just happy to get outta the dang house and have some human beans to talk to!
I'm glad you all enjoyed it but I'm also glad I didn't go if it was crowded. It's usually hotter than hades in there when it's full and I don't care much for crowds anyway.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm glad you all enjoyed it but I'm also glad I didn't go if it was crowded. It's usually hotter than hades in there when it's full and I don't care much for crowds anyway.

It was hotter than Hades! They finally turned the heat down, but for awhile there, it was a steekin’ bunch of sweaty rednecks all milling about, steenkin’ up the place as if they were the unwashed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom