Shawnee Gunshow This Weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1mathom1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I made a pass through later in the afternoon. Was looking for a particular individual that was there the LAST time....wasn't there this time. Don't know his name but last time he had a couple of table of nothing but S&W revolvers.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I made a pass through later in the afternoon. Was looking for a particular individual that was there the LAST time....wasn't there this time. Don't know his name but last time he had a couple of table of nothing but S&W revolvers.

He might be st the Chickasha heartland show next month

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Along the wall to the right when you walk in. gray hair? If thats him, his name is Butch(he's an ASS). Anyway, I was told he sold his collection to a guy named Donny. Needed $55,000 to pay off his house and sold his collection for that. If your needing any S&W's, let me know. I know some people that are a whole lot better to deal with.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Along the wall to the right when you walk in. gray hair? If thats him, his name is Butch(he's an ASS). Anyway, I was told he sold his collection to a guy named Donny. Needed $55,000 to pay off his house and sold his collection for that. If your needing any S&W's, let me know. I know some people that are a whole lot better to deal with.
Is that the guy that's had the S&W tables there for years with the fancy labels and all?

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is that the guy that's had the S&W tables there for years with the fancy labels and all?
Yeah, he puts together Smith box's and fake labels. The stories behind the pistols are all made up, and I've seen first hand of him screwing over a friend. The time I saw this, his buddy was set up with him. He lied about the price he paid(I heard the deal)and charged his friend over $800 what he paid.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, he puts together Smith box's and fake labels. The stories behind the pistols are all made up, and I've seen first hand of him screwing over a friend. The time I saw this, his buddy was set up with him. He lied about the price he paid(I heard the deal)and charged his friend over $800 what he paid.
Yeah he seemed like that kind of guy. I talked to him one time and got the impression that he was a douche.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He tried to screw me out of a Lew Horton .44 magnum one time, offered me $700 for it when he had one just like it laying on his table for $2200

Latest posts

Top Bottom