Shawnee Gunshow This Weekend?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll try to stop by on Saturday.

I’ve never had the chance to meet @surjimmy in person yet. I’m wondering if I carry around a picture of a gun bunny and just wait for a person to yell out “I Love Her” and that way I’ll know it’s him.

Just look for the lumpy bald-headed guy with a kind of far away, lost look. I'm planning to go out there and sit with him so none of you' ne'er-do-wells take advantage of him...mom would want that anyway. I promised her I'd look out for him. We were a VERY close family unit...that's Jimmy on the far right right hand side when were celebrating his 16th birthday. I'm not in the family photo, as usual, but am the one taking the picture. Mom said it would scare little kids if I was in it. I never understood that cause I gots more teeth and hair than Jimmy does anyway.

inbreeds.jpg

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just look for the lumpy bald-headed guy with a kind of far away, lost look. I'm planning to go out there and sit with him so none of you' ne'er-do-wells take advantage of him...mom would want that anyway. I promised her I'd look out for him. We were a VERY close family unit...that's Jimmy on the far right right hand side when were celebrating his 16th birthday. I'm not in the family photo, as usual, but am the one taking the picture. Mom said it would scare little kids if I was in it. I never understood that cause I gots more teeth and hair than Jimmy does anyway.

View attachment 192020
Damn bro, you got some ugly relatives....:ooh2:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

View attachment 192020
I found yer picher @druryj
crazy_banjo_player.jpg

an yer cuzins too.

freaky.jpg

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang @Snattlerake; that just ain't right. But I kinda think I 'member them boys; lived in a mostly cardboard shack down by the river. We used to chunk rocks at 'em when we were kids. 10 points for a head shot, 5 points for a body hit, 1 point for an arm or a leg.

(P.S. Them two headed fools weren't cuz'ns, they was uncle-brothers.)

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang @Snattlerake; that just ain't right. But I kinda think I 'member them boys; lived in a mostly cardboard shack down by the river. We used to chunk rocks at 'em when we were kids. 10 points for a head shot, 5 points for a body hit, 1 point for an arm or a leg.

(P.S. Them two headed fools weren't cuz'ns, they was uncle-brothers.)

Jimmy and I are at the Shawnee Gun Show and it’s crowded but it’s a good show it’s got a lot of cool stuff here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jimmy and I are at the Shawnee Gun Show and it’s crowded but it’s a good show it’s got a lot of cool stuff here!

I’m on the road headed that way. Bringing one sleeve of 100 SPP’s, going to see if I can trade them for one of those new Pythons. I know what I have here!

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cool little show. There are a couple of events going on at that expo center, so that parking lot is unbelievably packed!

Picked up a neat little model 36 - no dash. It needs to be cleaned up a little bit, but it’s in pretty good shape. Serial number dates it to 83 or 84.

I also butterfingered one of @surjimmy’s pistols. My apologies for that!

IMG_8237.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom