Sheds off yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm finding some small sheds, do they ask fall of about the same time, or are the larger ones sooner or later than the little guys? Anyone still seeing racks on the deer in NE OK?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Roosta has been finding them for weeks down there.................saw a couple of bucks with both antlers here last week. Know of some on the ground around Canton a couple of weeks ago. I usually won't start looking until mid March.

whiskeysnoot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is always a good break room debate. I've seen sheds as early as January and observed same buck daily that didn't shed until April 15. No rules. Let's just say late winter to early spring.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had this guy in the yard Two nights ago. He had the does all jumpy, and kept trying to cut one particular doe from the bunch. WTF?
This morning, just north of Stillwater 8 does and small buck crossed in front of my vehicle. Basket rack 6.

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_03_04_7ydy6yza.jpg
img.tapatalk.com_d_14_03_04_sujusazy.jpg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
You're going to have to implement your own DMAP with a buck to doe like that Dennis. You can call it DMAD.......Dennis Making Antlerless Disappear.

Latest posts

Top Bottom