Sheds off yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justin_h635

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]Still on last week while I was in Co

Attachments

• DSC_0028-1_zpsc4ba5183.jpg
    DSC_0028-1_zpsc4ba5183.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 104

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I burned bout a thousand acres last night and just chomping at the bit to get out there are look for sheds now. Stupid rain is going to prevent much looking today. Sorry flatlanders, guess I shouldn't be complaining about the rain.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Rain? Tell me more of this legendary substance...............hopefully it will make it up here. A guy I know a couple of miles east of me, keeps pretty detailed moisture records, we've had 2" of total moisture since November 1, 2013.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rain? Tell me more of this legendary substance...............hopefully it will make it up here. A guy I know a couple of miles east of me, keeps pretty detailed moisture records, we've had 2" of total moisture since November 1, 2013.

Youch! I've had that much in the past week... not to rub it in According to NOAA, we've had between 15-20 inches in the last 180 days. Come on down to turkey hunt and I will give you a bucket full of rainwater to take back with you! Looks like the whole state should be getting some today.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Youch! I've had that much in the past week... not to rub it in According to NOAA, we've had between 15-20 inches in the last 180 days. Come on down to turkey hunt and I will give you a bucket full of rainwater to take back with you! Looks like the whole state should be getting some today.

Perils of living in the prairie I guess. Planning on a hunt sometime in April, not sure what days though yet. It's been sprinkling heavily and 30mph+ winds for the last hour or so now, just about got all of the pavement wet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom