Shot timer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found a really cool free Iphone app. It is a shot timer made by surefire. If you search shot timer it should be the first one. It does have some cool features. I have not been able to test it out at a range yet but will let you know how it goes. If anyone has used this please let me know how it went.

Roarak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use it all the time, works pretty damn well. Its not perfect by any means, but you cant beat it for free.

Can even be used for dryfire drills since it will pick up the slide racking shut after a reload.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have found that it misses a lot of shots but the last one is all that matter.When I practice at home I use it for dry fire drills with its par timer. It has been locking up my phone lately. I think my 4 year old iphone with the cracked case and missing buttons may be the problem there though. Either way tis free and I never forget it at the house like i sometimes do with my CED timer.

There are some great ballistics apps on there too. Check out Ballistic, LetFly, iSnipe, and Bullet something

Latest posts

Top Bottom