Should I upgrade the Lott?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, here’s the deal. I’m bottle feeding a calf for another week or so. I’m more than ready to come up to shed hunt and start getting ready for summer food plots, so as soon as I get her weaned, let’s try to figure out a meet up.:thumb:

My place is in the middle of nowhere NW part of the state and not really set up for this kind of deal. Is there a public range kind of central to y’all that we could meet at?:scratch:

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is there a public range kind of central to y’all that we could meet at?:scratch:

That kinda' depends on who is serious about shooting it. Okie4570 and I are in/near Enid, Dennis is near Ponca City, Adam is in Tulsa area, dlbleak is in Edmond. I imagine we would have to compromise to find a 'central' location, and it would quite likely not be a 'public' range. Still, I bet we can make something work! And, thanks for the offer!!!

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That kinda' depends on who is serious about shooting it. Okie4570 and I are in/near Enid, Dennis is near Ponca City, Adam is in Tulsa area, dlbleak is in Edmond. I imagine we would have to compromise to find a 'central' location, and it would quite likely not be a 'public' range. Still, I bet we can make something work! And, thanks for the offer!!!.

My place is only about 45 min NW of Enid, so if you or Okie had a place around there, that would be relatively convenient for me.:anyone:

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shall we maybe look into reviving this Big Bore ENS idea? :)

I'm all for it, BUT ... unfortunately, I now have to recover from this cataract surgery. Don't know how long that will be, but I fear quite a while. Somebody said their doc told them two months to shoot little stuff, and six months for the bigger stuff. And, I bet he didn't mean really big stuff like we're talking. I asked the surgeon before the surgery how long I would be knocked out of shooting and he basically said 'people heal differently. We'll see.'

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought the 470 as an investment, and I got an offer I couldn’t refuse a few months ago. It turned out to be a great “investment“. :thumb:

I'm glad the "investment" worked out well, but I'm sorry you let go of it!

Who else might be interested in getting together for a Big Bore ENS? @adamsredlines and I have talked about it some. Our idea is for a genuine 'big bore' shoot, i.e. dangerous game type rifles. They ain't cheap to shoot, but they sure are fun! (If'n you like getting the snot kicked out of you. Opens up the sinuses, ya' know.) Who else has rifles that fall into that category?

Latest posts

Top Bottom