Should We Wear the Mask?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never said (see my other post) the virus wasnt real. I know it is, I think I had it last Jan. The government took advantage of it and instilled fear in our nation. We were lied to repeatedly and still are. This hoax goes away Wed.

I don't think so. I think COVID "goes away" only after a reliable, effective vaccine is developed and widely distributed.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s still hard to believe that the entire world is fooled by a hoax created by some unnamed entity, while a few folks in Oklahoma know the truth.

You gotta adjust the wires in the tinfoil just right in order to receive the signal.

tin foil hat.jpg

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I don't think so. I think COVID "goes away" only after a reliable, effective vaccine is developed and widely distributed.
I didnt say the virus goes away but it will become idle news exactly like the flu or allergies.
Thus the "hoax" goes away. They have already discussed and rehearsed their exit strategy.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didnt say the virus goes away but it will become idle news exactly like the flu or allergies.
Thus the "hoax" goes away. They have already discussed and rehearsed their exit strategy.

Got any links or other evidence to back this up?

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
A "consensus" means everyone agrees on something. I don't think you have a consensus.
Na, only everyone i talk to personally and even many that bought into it and stayed bought in until the last little while.
Thus I said a concensus among "many".
Reading comprehension is paramount.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This man made lab created ...China Joe flu virus ....will go away...like all the others. ....Worry of the next one Bill Gates lets fly...

I should have bought medical stock with the $40,000 per scam victim .....

Of course these people don't want it to end....they'll be back to treating colds and pollen coughs, seasonal flu...Quack Quack Fauci wants more lock-down...hard.....Happens every year, but this one came from a lab. ...We know more about it...Again...Recover rate to death rate ...Please.

Latest posts

Top Bottom