Show off your .45!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Kimber Tactical

[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

I'm luvin' the checkering on the underside of the TG as well as the hex head screw on the mag release - a really nice touch. :thumb:

But uh...why are you covering up that gorgeous frontstrap checkering with those Hogues? They DO make them in just plain ol' rubber panels instead of the wraparound fingergrooves, ya know. :anyone:

JPPhoto

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

Couldn't resist... Sorry.

Every time I get psyched about acquiring a .45 I always end up buying a 9mm or a .40 for some odd reason... Really enjoyed this thread though, perhaps it will persuade me to stick to my "guns" next time I make an investment and actually get a .45!!

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

Couldn't resist... Sorry.

Every time I get psyched about acquiring a .45 I always end up buying a 9mm or a .40 for some odd reason... Really enjoyed this thread though, perhaps it will persuade me to stick to my "guns" next time I make an investment and actually get a .45!!

Try a 1911, you won't regret it. I fell into the same trap a few times but finally pulled the trigger (pun on) on a 1911 and have been super happy that I did.

Not a pic of my 1911, but one exactly like it...
[Broken External Image]

jbarnett

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ai485.photobucket.com_albums_rr214_jbarnett77_DSC02973.jpg

My STI Ranger. It took awhile for me to get use to the short grip but I really like it now.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just put some stock grips on mine...I like'em..but I can't decide on these or the black gunner grips that I had on them...I like them both equally...lol

ai146.photobucket.com_albums_r268_jaymzb74_Gun_20pics_6_1_09003.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom