What is your favorite "strange" snack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My grandpa would crumble Ritz crackers into milk and eat it with a spoon. He did the same thing with cornbread. Of course, he had no teeth (he was in his mid-70s when I was born), so the milk made the crackers and cornbread easier to consume.

I've done the milk and cornbread thing, though not recently, but I don't recall trying Ritz crackers in milk. Maybe I'll get some milk and Ritz and try that. Ginger snaps in milk is pretty good, too, so I'll have to get some of those while I'm at it...

I've never done this with crackers or cornbread, but if there's any leftover cake or cupcakes that are getting dried out, I'll poke them down in a cup and pour milk on em.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
tomato sandwiches.. fresh tomato (red or green) salt and pepper with or without bread. great summer snack fresh out of the garden

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
after reading through these I am starting to think I only eat strange things because I eat a lot of the things you guys are listing.

Not me. I didn't realize how many weirdos there are here at my beloved OSA.

Oh well, I reckon I still luvs y'all...you gross bastards. :bighug:

Latest posts

Top Bottom