What was/is your favorite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a kid I was an absolute cereal killer. Had it everyday. Mostlymy parents would only buy the "healty" stuff. So it was Wheaties, Grape Nuts, Shredded Wheat, Cheerios, Etc. I really like pouring a bowl of the Grape Nuts with raisens and putting just enough milk in it so the cereal soaked up most of the milk then I would put two heaping table spoonfuls of brown sugar on top. Would not mix it in. Then eat is with a spoon full of grapenuts and a thick layer of brown sugar on top.

These days I can have a bowl of cereal but with very limited milk as I'm fairly lactose intolerant. When I do I love Golden Grahams.

OMG you remind me when the boys were teenagers. They would go thru a box of cereal and a half gallon of milk EACH every day after school. I was thinning down 2% milk with water just trying to make it to payday every couple of weeks ... 🤦🤦🤦🤦

johnj3188

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Used to eat all the super sugary ones when I was younger, now I like frosted mini wheats, raisin bran, but my favorite right now is peanut butter chex, it's good if you like peanut butter.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Used to eat all the super sugary ones when I was younger, now I like frosted mini wheats, raisin bran, but my favorite right now is peanut butter chex, it's good if you like peanut butter.

Peanut butter CHEX ?!?!?!??!? That could go either way ... WAY HARD either way ... Lol

johnj3188

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Attachments

• orca-image--1858006441.jpeg
    orca-image--1858006441.jpeg
    113.2 KB · Views: 0

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

They make a chocolate Chex as well. Sometimes, I'll buy both and mix em together.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think my favorites growing up were cinnamon life and grape nuts with honey and sliced bananas. I hardly ever eat cereal anymore, usually don’t eat anything for breakfast and I guess that’s why.

Latest posts

Top Bottom