What's your favorite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why would any red-blooded American put cheese-eating surrender monkey sauce on a burger, let alone mix it with ketchup?

Next thing you know, they'll be displaying their flags backwards.

My comfort meal would have to be Oklahoma's state meal: chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and gravy and fried okra.

Touche' :thumb:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not picky.
But I get withdrawals if i do not get milk and I love it with cereal.
Fried eggs with hash browns with the eggs and runny yolk mixed into the hash browns.

Yup. I'd rather have an ice cold glass of Braums milk than a sodie-pop anyday!

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chicken fried steak is #1 followed closely by a good cheeseburger with fries or rings. For fast food burgers I prefer the Carl's Jr 1/3 pound. Lite on the mayo and ketchup. Not so fast, Johnnies #8. Homemade is best.

Speaking of burgers, why does every place that advertises "Flame Broiled" have to drown the flavor in mayo and ketchup? Burger King and Carl's Jr both do it. I want to taste the burger not the condiments.

On a side note: If you like to keep some frozen patties on hand for quick meal, the Bradshaw Ranch 1/3lb with bacon and cheddar are not bad at all.
I stopped buying frozen burgers because after cooking they all shrink to about 2/3 their starting size. Instead I buy fresh hamburger and press out my own paddies that are at least twice as big as a bun, then freeze them individually (so they don't stick together), then bag 'em for later cooking. Sometimes I'll ad chopped fresh onion to the mix before I make the paddies.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I stopped buying frozen burgers because after cooking they all shrink to about 2/3 their starting size. Instead I buy fresh hamburger and press out my own paddies that are at least twice as big as a bun, then freeze them individually (so they don't stick together), then bag 'em for later cooking. Sometimes I'll ad chopped fresh onion to the mix before I make the paddies.
Believe it or not, the Bradshaw ranch patties shrink very little. I do not think there is much "filler" in them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom