1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Show your tattoo!

Discussion in 'Photo Album' started by shootermcgavin, Aug 8, 2009.

1. RustyZX9

RustyZX9 Sharpshooter

Zombie, that Kanji piece is OUTSTANDING!

2. Zombie

Zombie Sharpshooter

thank you - was one of the better pieces I had seen him do at the time. I am happy with it need to get a current pic as a few asked how it looked after healed

3. nofearfactor

nofearfactor Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    nice Kanji piece.

4. nofearfactor

Rating
    100%
    I have a few other kanji characters on my arm wrapped in my sleeve,here is a character above the JKD insignia on my outside lower right leg/calf. I drew the art up,made the stencil, and then drew what ever else I wanted on my leg with a sharpie and then my ex-wife applied it. I suck at free hand drawing snakes but I do pretty good with drawing out custom tribal.

[Broken External Image]

This was the beginning rough drawing stages of my now finished left arm sleeve,all custom drawn tribal from my wrist to the top of my shoulder. Started working on it about 17 years ago. Alot of reworking has gone into it over the years to get it to all smooth out. This was all drawn right onto my arm free hand with a sharpie and a pen.
    [Broken External Image]
    [Broken External Image]
    [Broken External Image]

Some more tribal we did on my right lower leg/calf. I had drawn out the snake years earlier and had my boss in the first shop I apprenticed at tattoo it when I first started trying to draw out custom pieces. The snake was from a pic of one of my own snakes. Years later I drew out the tribal stuff and my wife tattooed it. Like I said earlier,I suck at drawing snakes. I also drew up and tattooed from pics some of my tarantulas too. There is one in the above picture.

[Broken External Image]

Custom piece I did.
    [Broken External Image]

5. Ridgeway

Ridgeway Sharpshooter

ai33.photobucket.com_albums_d57_merjer_Home_20Life_IMG_4349.jpg
    I had the idea and had a friend draw it for me. The top is the letter M for Mark (my husband), the tails are the letter J for Janice (me), my sons Chris and Kevin C and K are in the wings along with R for Ridgeway our last name.
    Mark at the top representing the covering, me at the bottom for support and "lifting up" the family, and the kids in the wings because they completed our family and gave us wings.

6. T-Baggin98

T-Baggin98 Sharpshooter

Ive got so many works of progress its not even funny... Im working on both of my half sleeves, my back and my chest... These are older pics.
    ac3.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_16_l_56ed0b8b4759355d7ee3e390d1d7550a.png

My sons
    ac4.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_43_m_927807439d70ed7bd4116df4d27d0a5f.png

From another angle(old pic from a few years ago in FL.)
    ac1.ac_images.myspacecdn.com_images01_23_l_0558c1e2cc620c69674071f894839114.png

7. RaysZ71

RaysZ71 Sharpshooter

I know how that goes. My brother jut did this one Saturday.

ai90.photobucket.com_albums_k270_razvan76_Our_20Tattoos_Scottswork1_1.jpg

8. ssgrock3

ssgrock3 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    nicely done. I am working on something to memorialize the adoption of my two boys.

9. nofearfactor

Rating
    100%
    So true. Even with full sleeves done I still find something on them to work on. Legs are done too. Got my first tattoo in 87' at 18 and its been a work of progress ever since. I'm sticking with just one on my neck but have been saving my back for a trip to NYC to Paul Booths and a trip to Florida for Brandon Bond or David Boldt to work on my chest. I guess I'm about 60% of my body covered. My current wife has one little butterfly tattoo and always asks when I am going to be done with tattoos or if thats the last size I am stretching a lobe or is that the last piercing I'm getting,etcetc. My mom asks the same questions. I dont have an answer because I dont know when I am stopping- if ever.

10. 03on22s

03on22s Sharpshooter

A tribute to my step dad.

ai950.photobucket.com_albums_ad347_Stilly_Pics_2_dually217.jpg