Show your tattoo!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isaiahsdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
His name is Tony Garcia out of A Different Image Tattoo Studio behind Rose State College on S.E. 15th in Midwest City.

This is a Howler Monkey he did a couple weeks ago. This dude rocks.

afarm3.static.flickr.com_2550_3815886758_bd4e273b14_o.png

and Jack Black

afarm4.static.flickr.com_3511_3815886780_0deca53baa_o.png

Tell him Isaiahsdad sent you.

ray76

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you want to see some more of his work, click here and check out his myspace page.

How are his prices, not that it matters. He does outstanding work and I'd pay and tip what he asked. It's hard to find good tattoo artists. I went to this guy that was recommended by another to do a Vlad Tepes theme since I'm Romanian and he completely messed my arm up. I'm just glad that it healed and it's not dark at all. It can be covered and done right. Thanks for the info, will definitely visit him before I go anywhere else. I need to have this piece done, Shoulder to elbow and wrapped around.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It would take a lot to show them all
Me too. Thats why I just put some pics in a folder on my Webshots site and put up a link. No sense in taking up too much space here. I couldnt even begin to tell you how many hours of work I have in. Ive been getting tattooed since I was 18 in 1987. After graduating art school in the early 90s I started apprenticing in shops around San Francisco part time when I wasnt playing music. Thats where I met my girlfriend/future wife,now exwife, who was a tattoo artist and piercer. I started working in her shop as a piercer first then started tattoo apprenticing again in her shop when I wasnt out playing gigs. We moved our shop to Iowa in 99'. Been at it ever since.

Its nice to see all of the ink here.

Funny thing is,with the 'supposed' economic crisis going on,our shop is booked solid constantly. We have 4 full time artists that are working almost all of the time. I guess people still spend money on the things that make them feel good even when they are tight financially.

Or like in ID's case,its for their therapy. I know a group of breast cancer survivors in Des Moines who have gotten double mastectomys who tattoo over their chests for the beauty of the art- and for therapy. I so understand. We have tattooed many burn victims. I remember a guy who came in once and he had burn scars over all of an arm and he wanted fish scales tattooed over it,the entire arm. It took alot of hours and many sessions but he got what he wanted and it looked really cool when it was done. I asked him once about the pain and he said it was nothing compared to when he was injured and in surgeries for the grafts and the physical therapy he went thru. Plus to him it was worth it. I understood.

Latest posts

Top Bottom