Shtf pics!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i just got a message from a member about the draco i know i cant have the handle on it but are you not post to put any of that on it

My personal view is never post anything on a forum [even as a joke] that might be considered illegal. BATF, the Secret Service, and police in general have NO sense of humor. About like posting a picture of a mock pipe bomb.. just something you should never ever do...

triggerhappy2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i had know idea that is was a crime to have that on there i really need to do my home work on guns what the hell was i thinkging what a DUMB A WILL NEVER PUT THAT BACK ON THERE

Last edited:

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I personally don't know if it is illegal or not. So don't go by what I wrote... I was just giving you a friendly jab... but considering the amount of firepower you posted in that one picture and with the size of the mags.. that alone could get some LEO's interested. Sometimes less is more. And You can always edit your post.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thanks for the info i told my wife and she smacked me up side my head!!!!!

Like I wrote, I was just joking and poking a little fun at you-- mind game.. so don't get freaked if a black suburban drives down your street [unless it parks at the end of the block..LOL! I was just giving you a little bit of free advice.. you never know who is reading / montoring the forum without ever posting!

Latest posts

Top Bottom