Sig 226 Blackwater Tactical vs. Sig 226 Combat TB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Like you, I love my Sig. I don't care what people say about Glock and Sig, the Sig in my experience a more reliable weapon. Mine will feed anything. I have jammed my Glock. Didn't like my target loads. Pulled em out, and ran em through the Sig no problem. My Sig even feeds the short "wadcutter" bullets I tried just for kicks. The Glock chokes on them. I like the Glock, I like the way it handles, I like the way it controls under fast fire, but I'm still not sure it's going to edge the Sig out.

I like that Blackwater Sig you have there!

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice P226, I don't have the Blackwater one, just a plain W.German one, and she is a dream to shoot.

That is what my main carry is. The older W. German ones weigh less than the newer ones. Sig is the way to go. My next gun will be a Sig 1911.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My only gripe about it is that it doesn't say "BlackWater USA" on the side like the ones on Sig's site - I don't know why the "USA" was dropped.

The company changed names to Blackwater Worldwide in late 2007, and then again to Xe earlier this year. I'd reckon none of them are coming of the line with "USA" any longer, and the website just has an outdated photo.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The company changed names to Blackwater Worldwide in late 2007, and then again to Xe earlier this year. I'd reckon none of them are coming of the line with "USA" any longer, and the website just has an outdated photo.

Right, I got that with OlYeller's post, but the "Blackwater USA" logo'd pistol was supposed to be remnant of the pistol that was used back when Blackwater was famous for being the most notorious contracting group in theatre.

I dunno - if the Blackwater logo is gone, then why not just keep the USA? I think I'm going to find someone to laser-engrave it on there (maybe a US flag too, I dunno).