Sig Sauer P365

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hmmm. Not seeing the classifieds being flooded with G43's, Shields, and PPS's yet. Maybe after this Sig P365 has been out for awhile. Maybe.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
I don’t see a majority of people leaving a current working system for this. Mostly adding or people buying a first subcompact 9mm.

My wife shoots her G43 well. We don’t have any intention of selling it. I do intend to buy one of these before long.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't have a current subcompact 9mm but this one wasn't my first try at that. I've had several brands and the only one I liked much was a PM9. Having taken a chance on another I find this is the best of the bunch for me. I liked everything about the G43 but the trigger and capacity. I've got close to 1000 rounds thru mine now and am carrying it daily. I went to an indoor range today to shoot a new gun and put a magazine of my carry rounds thru this one. I'm carrying 147gr HST. I don't shoot as good as I used to because of my 75 yr old eyes and arthritic hands but I guess it will have to do. For some reason I'm shooting both of my striker fired guns a little low left. My classic P series SIGs are always about that much upper but dead center. Guess I need to work a little more on the trigger press. Here's my target at 14 yds (measured by my little Leupold rangefinder.)

20180327_105421.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For some reason I'm shooting both of my striker fired guns a little low left. My classic P series SIGs are always about that much upper but dead center.
Possibly because your milking your grip? When pulling the trigger, your tightening your grip with the right hand at the same time your pulling the trigger. Causes a low left shot every time.
Relax that hand, only using the trigger finger to pull the trigger and tighten up the grip with the left hand.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm certain that's right but what is odd to me is that it's only with my two striker fired guns. My P220 and P239 are dead on. I wonder if the plastic guns are more susceptible to this.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The big problem is everyone was jumping to save 30-40 dollars and Brownells took advantage of that with thousands of pre orders (back orders.) They are popping up at gun shops around the country at $515-$535. A few are at $499 and several places are selling them at MSRP or much higher but that just tells me who to stay away from in the future. I wouldn't let that keep me away from a fine little handgun with realistic capacity for a change. I think other manufacturers will quickly follow suit. Mine is now a daily carry in a leather owb that will let it conceal completely under a tee shirt. 11 rounds in the gun and 12 in a spare mag. Did I mention the trigger is super!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nobody is reporting getting them without the Xray sights. So you should be fine.

Finally got a Stealthgear OWB in for mine.... I'm a believer now. Dare I say it's as comfy as my Milt Sparks holsters.

Latest posts

Top Bottom