*sigh* snot gonna happen...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Come on buddy, let's get you into a good 1911!

Wow! The minute I typed the above post, I got an email from the owner of this S&W 1911 and he said he hasn't sold/traded it yet!

I told him a couple of days ago, that when I sell this 4566 on Tuesday, I would send him $500 and then when I get the other $200 (by the end of the week...hopefully) I would send it to him along with my FFL's info.

Originally, he said he couldn't wait that long and he was gonna trade it. Now he's saying he didn't trade. Hell, he might be just as wishy-washy as me. :selfangel

So maybe there's hope yet! :w000t:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I just gotta know!!!! Whats your issue with SIG's???

Mostly, the grip. They just don't fit my hand worth a damn.

Secondly, I'm not the world's best about keeping my guns lubed. I guess that's why Glocks work so well for me. They don't need much. Sig's on the other hand, gotta be damn near dripping wet to run properly.

And lastly, the very first time I removed a set of grips from my first one (P220) I lost the little washer that fits under the screw. Then, when I saw that little de-cocker spring wire, that's basically just barely larger than a human hair, it kinda gave me the willies! :yikes2:

Granted, I took a Sig P220 down to Ada for my 2nd semi-auto transition school back in 1991 (my first one in Drumright wasn't honored by CLEET) and qualified with a ninety-something score and actually won the "Top Gun" competition at the close of the class with it. Go figure. :rolleyes2

But no...I don't like 'em and they aren't even on my list as possible options for a carry gun. :disappoin

Latest posts

Top Bottom