French fried puhtaters...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKIE-CARBINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
man you are missing out on some goodness by not eating carls jr or long johns. we dont have a carls in altus, so when we went to the alan jackson concert in lawton, we had to stop at the carls after the concert. i decided to try that grilled cheese burger (meh) and fries. best damn fries i had had in a long time. or i was just starving.

no burger king? they are awesome too.

okiemaggie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in Norman for three whole days this week so I ate at Braums twice. :woohoo1: Oh how I miss their bacon cheeseburgers. And you're right, they finally turned up the temp, switched to lard, and are making a great french fry. I almost pulled over in Amarillo on my way home since that is the furthest west I've seen them. I am now back in the land of the :crying: "veggie" burger. *BLAH* Thank goodness I can DIY.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GED, I completely agree with your fine french fry assessment.

I will add though that I really really like the new Wendy's fries with the sea salt.

Also, you don't have a Steak n Shake down that way, but their potato string style fries are pretty darned good too!

Latest posts

Top Bottom