French fried puhtaters...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
GED, while I do agree the best french fries in Seminole are the Braums, you are missing the boat if you haven't tried the gas station just south of where the Kelsey Hays axel plant was. The have a great greasy cheese burger and good fries as well. Heck, I'm going there tomorrow for lunch now that I've given myself the hankerin' !

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
GED, while I do agree the best french fries in Seminole are the Braums, you are missing the boat if you haven't tried the gas station just south of where the Kelsey Hays axel plant was. The have a great greasy cheese burger and good fries as well. Heck, I'm going there tomorrow for lunch now that I've given myself the hankerin' !

best fries in Seminole are at Braums. But the best food is at catfish roundup. Heading down to Seminole tomorrow or Saturday.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
braums fries are great, also wendy's , steak and shake , mcdonald's and here in tulsa i love me some waffle fries from phat fillies on peoria.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Best fries I ever had were at Lake Stanley Draper's marina back in the early '80s. We used to ride our dirtbikes over and park on the grass. Put a bunch of salt, pepper and Louisana hot sauce on them and you had nirvana.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, I like fries with Ketchup or Mustard, (Heinz has the taste for me) or KC Masterpiece. I have switched over to Chili cheese fries as my favorite way to have fries about 6 years ago. Wifey makes great chili, but chili cheese fries need Wolf Brand Chili for me, just makes the taste right, Lots of cheese, and a heavy dose of slice jalapenos. It is amazing how many places do not have them on their menu, but if you ask for them, they say "sure, would you like sliced peppers?", I always ask for extra. One slice/bite is about right. Other than home, I have found Whitehorn Cove on Ft. Gibson Lake to be next best. They are only open Friday evening Sat and Sunday. Their Breakfast omelet is exceptional, especially for the price, but if you are late (after 11), chili cheese fries is my choice.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, I like fries with Ketchup or Mustard, (Heinz has the taste for me) or KC Masterpiece. I have switched over to Chili cheese fries as my favorite way to have fries about 6 years ago. Wifey makes great chili, but chili cheese fries need Wolf Brand Chili for me, just makes the taste right, Lots of cheese, and a heavy dose of slice jalapenos. It is amazing how many places do not have them on their menu, but if you ask for them, they say "sure, would you like sliced peppers?", I always ask for extra. One slice/bite is about right. Other than home, I have found Whitehorn Cove on Ft. Gibson Lake to be next best. They are only open Friday evening Sat and Sunday. Their Breakfast omelet is exceptional, especially for the price, but if you are late (after 11), chili cheese fries is my choice.

Yeah, sometimes at Sonic I'll get a Super Sonic size order of chili cheese tots with onions and peppers. Their fries just can't handle all that goodness. Too soggy. :disappoin

Latest posts

Top Bottom