Sight pusher tool info and suggestions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hooper

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

I see specific sight tools for Glocks, I do not know which is the best. I do not own Glocks.
From what I can gather the MGW sight pro is a top notch sight pusher, draw back is first expense and you have to purchase different shoes for different pistols. But it is my understanding that you can micro adjust your sights for accuracy and use them on Expensive pistols with out fear of damaging your investment.

My plan is to purchase one when I get some extra coin.

I see a lot of Nylon punches and stuff specifically for Glock, but I am pretty sure if you are installing any kind of Night sight it is best to use a pusher from what I can gather, so you do not damage the little vials in the sights.

I know sights have been installed for years with just brass punches and vises, but there is a learning curve, which will probably cost a man about as much as a quality sight pusher. Almost every Pistol I own is over the one grand mark. I am not going to experiment with them.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had one many years ago that I really liked and that worked well and I have no idea what brand it was...so that's no help.

But, I did order a Wheeler Engineering sight pusher earlier this year. I didn't like it at all. It just wouldn't push a sight that required any effort without the slide twisting. The price wasn't bad, though. I returned it.

This reminds me I need to look for one as well.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sight pushers specific to the gun you’re working on is always the best. However, you can rack up a lot of coin in them if you have different guns. I have gun specific pushers for the more common guns. I also have the MGW with specific shoes, and it is pretty good for a one pusher fits all application.

Lucky

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sight pushers specific to the gun you’re working on is always the best. However, you can rack up a lot of coin in them if you have different guns. I have gun specific pushers for the more common guns. I also have the MGW with specific shoes, and it is pretty good for a one pusher fits all application.
Lane ready for you do his when you are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom