Skin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was thinking about lining everyone up and giving them a dose of Midol, with a couple fingers of scotch. Apparently women aren't the only sex of this species whose cycles sync up when in close proximity to others of similar hormonal makeup. 🤷🤣🤣
I was hoping for a spanking or a post 12

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was thinking about lining everyone up and giving them a dose of Midol, with a couple fingers of scotch. Apparently women aren't the only sex of this species whose cycles sync up when in close proximity to others of similar hormonal makeup. 🤷🤣🤣
Ok. Where's my midol. I know this convo is about me.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn. Even rez is piling on me. boohoo. LOL!!
Naaaa, we're all getting synced at this point. For about the last 5 years this whole place has been on a monthly.

Then again, maybe I should --- my feeling has been hurt since you haven't traded me that 7mm ammo for anything yet. I just figured you thought @Cowcatcher was prettier than me these days.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Me too! Readers Digest version anyone?😁😁
mouthpiece blew a gasket after working 135 hours in 2 weeks, little sleep and no pussy, and Only 3 bike ride ls after some clown****s thinks it's funny to run over cyclist, especially since I got runover on my bike 6 months ago.
Sumup?

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
mouthpiece blew a gasket after working 135 hours in 2 weeks, little sleep and no pussy, and Only 3 bike ride ls after some clown****s thinks it's funny to run over cyclist, especially since I got runover on my bike 6 months ago.
Sumup?
I take back what I said....something about that first sentence makes me think I should gladly defer to @Cowcatcher being prettier than me!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok. Where's my midol. I know this convo is about me.
👀👀👀 Oh dude!!! I dunno about everyone else but I didn't have anyone of you guys in mind when I posted that. Y'all have ALL had your "moments" lately. It's interesting to me that a bunch of old guys can actually be crankier than the afternoon bridge club ladies. 😉🤣🤣😘

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sumup?
Ok not the you got ran over part, but these Cliff Notes are not only accurate but are also relayed in a HYSTERICAL manner! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom