SKS prices going up?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MP43

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As a general proposition, yes, SKS prices are going up, and have been for a while. That said, the J&G price is way, way out there. They're still $295.00 at Atlantic, $319.00 at Classic (cheaper in quantity.) $499.00 is AK territory. I can't imagine J&G will move many at that price.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
lower $300's is cheaper than you are going to find any local, too. Gun shows have been asking low to mid $400s last time I went to one (few months ago).

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We may also be looking at the fact that the SKS is going from being a knock around trunk gun, to being "collectible."

You used to be able to buy 03's at hardware stores for $30.00, and M1 carbines were a cheap, semi-auto to own.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are the gun show prices cheaper than you can find online for an SKS, I want one but can't see paying $400-$500 for one

lower $300's is cheaper than you are going to find any local, too. Gun shows have been asking low to mid $400s last time I went to one (few months ago).

See above post. This was as of a few months ago from what I saw at OKC shows.

Latest posts

Top Bottom