Slaughterville Knives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale Atkerson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great time at the Wanenmacher show. This was my first time there and it was an experience for sure. I had the opportunity to visit with fellow makers that I know and meet some that I didn't. Selling a few knives was just a bonus as far as I'm concerned. Here are a few knives I finished just before show and didn't get to post them before I left.

Dale Atkerson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do sell at a few shows. Or you can PM your info to me and we can make arrangments. I do ship world wide. If my count is right, the second one is at a.knife perveyor (vcmcustomknives.com) I believe he still has it. The seventh one was a custom build per specs. I will duplicate or build what you want.

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love looking at custom knives. Especially sharp knives. These are nice.
I hunt in Slaughterville at Lexington WMA every year. Can you give any details on pricing? PM if necessary.

Dale Atkerson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PM sent. There is a gun show in Purcell next weekend, 18 and 19th, I will be set up there. A little info about my knives. I use mostly D2 tool steel and deep hollow grind on a 12 in wheel. A deep thin edge is best for slicing. Heat treatment is triple tempered and double cryo, finished at HRC 59/60.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
PM sent. There is a gun show in Purcell next weekend, 18 and 19th, I will be set up there. A little info about my knives. I use mostly D2 tool steel and deep hollow grind on a 12 in wheel. A deep thin edge is best for slicing. Heat treatment is triple tempered and double cryo, finished at HRC 59/60.

Do you ever take on people interested in learning how to make knives? I have ALWAYS wanted to make my own knife, but have never been a position to get setup to make them, nor had the knowledge necessary but would love to learn.

Latest posts

Top Bottom