Smartphone ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DamnYankeeOK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You will be happy with the GS3. Several of the things it can do that some of the others listed cant: NFC-love this, transfer files, pay at any PayPass location without getting my wallet out, DLNA-send videos or photos from my screen to my TV, with Cyanogenmod you also get screen mirroring if you have a mirrorcast receiver, allows mirroring of the screen to your TV. Play Angry Birds on your TV using the phone. I love this phone.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I received (from my wife, she thinks I need technology in a phone) the Note II in January.

It is big, but after a while, you're use to it. It does or can do more than I'll ever know how to use or want to use. I just use it for internet, text, and phone calls....oh and I use tunein...to listen to radio stations around the country.

Brand is Samsung, provider is T Mobile,....so far, so good. Can't comment on providers we have been with Houston Cellular way back in 1997, then they were bought by T Mobile.

Speed is good, I'm happy...I have the unlimited everything...text, calls, internet.

Just my 2cents.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm still using a Samsung Galaxy S (the first one they came out with). It was my first smartphone and its still working fine, so thumbs up for this one.

loki1488

Marksman
Reaction score
Iphones are weak, Atrix HD are great phones the battery life beats anything out there so far about 36 hours of battery life. Galaxys are good phones as well. If you are looking for something let me know I work at a local cell phone shop ill see if I cant hook you up with a deal

Latest posts

Top Bottom