Smile For The Camera

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Caught this guy hanging out on my dining room window ...

Woody

Attachments

• Special Insects 004.JPG
    Special Insects 004.JPG
    430.1 KB · Views: 9

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was locking up the college dorms one evening and saw a walking stick on the glass. I got so excited, I went over to a couch where two students were talking. I said, "hey guys! Come and see!" and drug them to the door like a kid at the mall to see Santa.

"LOOK!" I exclaimed, pointing at said walking stick. They both looked at it and then looked at me, all cheesy, then they said, "uh...yeah...ummm...what is it?"

Shocked at their lack of interest, I told them, "it's a walking stick!" They looked at it again, then back at me and said, "yeah...so?"

In anger and disbelief, I remarked, "you don't see many of those. Ain't he cool?"

A few eyerolls and a resounded "whatever" came from their youthful lips. "Be gone!" I snapped and they went back to their couch and boring conversation.

They just don't make kids like they used to. :grumble:

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was locking up the college dorms one evening and saw a walking stick on the glass. I got so excited, I went over to a couch where two students were talking. I said, "hey guys! Come and see!" and drug them to the door like a kid at the mall to see Santa.

"LOOK!" I exclaimed, pointing at said walking stick. They both looked at it and then looked at me, all cheesy, then they said, "uh...yeah...ummm...what is it?"

Shocked at their lack of interest, I told them, "it's a walking stick!" They looked at it again, then back at me and said, "yeah...so?"

In anger and disbelief, I remarked, "you don't see many of those. Ain't he cool?"

A few eyerolls and a resounded "whatever" came from their youthful lips. "Be gone!" I snapped and they went back to their couch and boring conversation.

They just don't make kids like they used to. :grumble:

If they can't eat it, drink it, smoke it, or f*** it; they don't care.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was in a tree down in Pushmataha County deer hunting some years ago when I noticed one crawling on my arm. Now I have seen many walking sticks in my time, spent a lot of time in the woods. What amazed me was when I started looking there were hundreds of them in the tree. They were on every limb and soon I had probably 50 or so on me. Spent the next hour watching them!

Latest posts

Top Bottom