Smokers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SiGArmed

Deplorable
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm no rookie or amateur. I started 30 years ago with real wood smokers and ill put my pellet grill up against anyone's real wood smoker. Not saying it would be better but you won't know the difference.
It's all about knowing how to use it and there was a learning curve I had to overcome

Pretty much. Never had anyone complain about my bbq lol.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm no rookie or amateur. I started 30 years ago with real wood smokers and ill put my pellet grill up against anyone's real wood smoker. Not saying it would be better but you won't know the difference.
It's all about knowing how to use it and there was a learning curve I had to overcome
if you think you and it are so good take it to a bbq competition and see who wins. pretty sure it ain't going to be you though

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use a Traeger Tailgater. It's their smallest pellet smoker and perfect for the two of us. For BBQ I'm a Weber man from my youth (Dad was a Weber man).

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if you think you and it are so good take it to a bbq competition and see who wins. pretty sure it ain't going to be you though
I dont need a competition to know I like my results. Dont really give 2 chits what others think but my guests who eat it and a few places I've catered too, give it 2 thumbs up.
And I'm not looking for a pissin contest with you so lets leave it lay.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dont need a competition to know I like my results. Dont really give 2 chits what others think but my guests who eat it and a few places I've catered too, give it 2 thumbs up.
Competition bbq is for one bite. Kind of sucks to eat a lot of, can’t blame you for not wanting to compete. Spend a fortune for just to show some yahoo on OSA you can win… Good call on your part.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Competition bbq is for one bite. Kind of sucks to eat a lot of, can’t blame you for not wanting to compete. Spend a fortune for just to show some yahoo on OSA you can win… Good call on your part.
Yeah, I want more than 1 bite too lol.
I want a pound now and another later... Its that good IMO.

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
you're the one who started it not me. i was making a general statement not my problem that you took it personally and felt like you had to respond with a quote of what i said. now if you want to "leave it lay" that's ok with me if you need to have the last word that's ok with me to

Latest posts

Top Bottom