Snake eyes sight?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Attachments

• 41gZ5aBrEnL.jpg
    41gZ5aBrEnL.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 282

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are crap IMO, traded into a G19 with them on it. Took it to the range and they are terrible, to get the sights to line up properly you have to bring the front of the pistol up in a very unnatural way for me.

Too bad you dropped the coin on them, the ones I have are collecting dust in the parts box, I would have sold them cheap...

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are crap IMO, traded into a G19 with them on it. Took it to the range and they are terrible, to get the sights to line up properly you have to bring the front of the pistol up in a very unnatural way for me.

Too bad you dropped the coin on them, the ones I have are collecting dust in the parts box, I would have sold them cheap...
I have a M&P so it would've been no joy any way.

And it's 100 bucks to see if I like them, maybe best money ever spent or a waste, only one way to find out.

Sent from no where

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a M&P so it would've been no joy any way.

And it's 100 bucks to see if I like them, maybe best money ever spent or a waste, only one way to find out.

Sent from no where

First question is what are you trying to fix?

I don't have issues spending coin on something that is useful, $100 for sights they better be pretty damn useful. Hopefully they work better for you than they did for me, I glad they didn't cost me anything.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First question is what are you trying to fix?

I don't have issues spending coin on something that is useful, $100 for sights they better be pretty damn useful. Hopefully they work better for you than they did for me, I glad they didn't cost me anything.
I'm not trying to "Fix" anything, I want to see how they fair as cqc sights

Sent from no where

Latest posts

Top Bottom