snowmans revenge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
the "funny snow pics" thread went bye-bye after the site reboot. here's one my wife and i did. our kids are 15 and 18 and nowhere to be found. so,we made a snowman. the camo and gun were her idea.
[Broken External Image]

JKClay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He must be mad because I ran over his fat old lady!
ai1184.photobucket.com_albums_z336_dpccyouth_photo.jpg

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody else tackle snow men when they see them?

If you honestly knock down peoples snow men then you are an idiot. Ours has been knocked down every year we have built them. Some little kid is crying over their ruined snowman every time you do that. Besides the fact people like you are coming on my property ie. trespassing to do it. Grow up.
:fullauto:

If you are just kidding about that then......nevermind.

sharkbait

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you honestly knock down peoples snow men then you are an idiot. Ours has been knocked down every year we have built them. Some little kid is crying over their ruined snowman every time you do that. Besides the fact people like you are coming on my property ie. trespassing to do it. Grow up.
:fullauto:

If you are just kidding about that then......nevermind.

Build them around a post. :mosh:

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Build them around a post. :mosh:

Hahaha - my dad was telling me about when he was younger, he was riding in a car with some friends and the driver was driving over people's mailboxes (just to be a jerk I guess). They got to one mailbox that had been built around a steel pipe (like an 8" or 10" pipe) that was filled with concrete and it destroyed their car and immediately stopped them.

I think it wasn't too long after that incident that the law passed stating that you couldn't build rigid mailboxes in case someone hit them on accident.

I thought that was hilarious.

Latest posts

Top Bottom