So I didnt see anyone talk about the Schools joining the protest this morning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Norman walk out. I have a son at North. He said the turnout for the moment of silence was big, but as soon as it was over all but 10 "feminists" went back to class.
Then he proceeded to get in an Instagram spat all day with the 10. His buddies think he's king because of all the info he has amassed. I might need to take him and his buds out to the range.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw this post by a parent this morning and had to compliment her on her parenting...

"Yukon sent an email stating it is NOT supported. I told my daughter if she wanted to walk out she had to write me a paper stating what the gun laws are now and what she believed would make them better. After a short explanation she realized she didn’t want more strict gun laws."

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Norman walk out. I have a son at North. He said the turnout for the moment of silence was big, but as soon as it was over all but 10 "feminists" went back to class.
Then he proceeded to get in an Instagram spat all day with the 10. His buddies think he's king because of all the info he has amassed. I might need to take him and his buds out to the range.

Dang...now I wish I was on Instagram. That "spat" might be awesome to see...

...and spread on firearms forums.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly what should have happened. I fully support their right to protest, but they need to remember that "civil disobedience" includes accepting the costs of their actions. That meant jail for a lot of people, and that's why it was an effective method: the public saw the injustice of jailing people for sitting in the wrong seat. It wouldn't have worked f they hadn't been jailed.

So...an excellent educational opportunity for the kids.

Latest posts

Top Bottom