So I picked up my wifes new RIA 1911

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So why do some folks alway have to have something asinine to say...calling the man a jackass and dumb - what good does that accomplish? Answer: NOTHING.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe , all in jest!
Until one escapes the "ego", one cannot show true companionship, empathy must be shown, as Most become "beneficial acquaintance's"

Beautiful day and all....8)

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So why do some folks alway have to have something asinine to say...calling the man a jackass and dumb - what good does that accomplish? Answer: NOTHING.

Look closely, someone edited their comments several hours after saying something stupid.... when again... someone was just giving good advice.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Same reason some people have to get their mangina in a twist about something that has nothing to do with them, especially when they have zero knowledge of the relationship between the two that are taking jabs at each other.

Latest posts

Top Bottom