So...life in Nowata

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieBoogaloo

The Trees are Whisperin
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
right now... the joke is fairly true. the water supply up in that area is down pretty low. I think Bartlesville has 1 years supply at the current rate. something like 2/3s of the lake is gone. Nowata may well be on the same supply lake.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to admit that, for a County seat, it left me pretty unimpressed. The streets were in pretty bad shape and it just didn't look like someplace fun to live. Of course, this was primarily over on the 169 side of town. We didn't get downtown so I can't speak to that.

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
right now... the joke is fairly true. the water supply up in that area is down pretty low. I think Bartlesville has 1 years supply at the current rate. something like 2/3s of the lake is gone. Nowata may well be on the same supply lake.

Man i'm glad I live in this corner of the state. I was out driving yesterday looking at ponds and such and most of them are full to the brim. Our water supply lake (Wister) could be alittle more full but it isn't hurting too bad either.

Guess I better shutup before OKC starts trying to take OUR water.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man i'm glad I live in this corner of the state. I was out driving yesterday looking at ponds and such and most of them are full to the brim. Our water supply lake (Wister) could be alittle more full but it isn't hurting too bad either.

Guess I better shutup before OKC starts trying to take OUR water.

Or sells it to Texas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom