So Much For the Rebate

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got all my stuff together to mail off for my Hornady 100 bullet rebate, and lost the %$^$#* curled-up UPC code I cut off of the bottom of the die box. So much for that. Hope Hornady dies are good; I typically use RCBS, but opted for the Hornadys, and figured I could use the bullets.

Bevenue

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heck I had thrown the box to my press away before I realized I needed the UPC. Called Hornady and they had me send in a pic of the press' serial number with the rebate and they took it.

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a huge green fan (RCBS) but I have gone to the Hornady dies as I like them better plus I can get bullet seater for the A-Max bullets so I don't get that little ring from those lightly compressed loads :anyone:

I'd give them a call they are good people to deal with like most of the reloading folks are. Later,

Kirk

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heck I had thrown the box to my press away before I realized I needed the UPC. Called Hornady and they had me send in a pic of the press' serial number with the rebate and they took it.

You're right; called Hornady today, and she said to just send in the rebate stuff with a pic of the die box with it's missing UPC and they'd take care of me. Very good customer service - and for a moron that should have had things taken care of before he lost stuff........

Bandintheusa

Marksman
Reaction score
All of the reloading equipment companies have great CS except for Lee and Lyman. Dillon, RCBS, Hornady , Forrester, Redding all have top notch CS and will not usually charge you for something stupid that you did . I have bought used RCBS dies at a gun show that had scratches and stuff in the resizing die. I sent it to RCBS and they replaced it for free.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're right; called Hornady today, and she said to just send in the rebate stuff with a pic of the die box with it's missing UPC and they'd take care of me. Very good customer service - and for a moron that should have had things taken care of before he lost stuff........

Good to hear. I love it when companies do the right thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom