so that shooting/stabbing yesterday in moore... isis attack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How long does it take to cut off a persons head. She was likely screaming as long as she was able. Did no one else know what was going on? Could no one else try and stop him?

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He better keep praying to Allah because, He will meet him if he tries that stupid **** around me and I don't give two cents who knows it.

Remember one thing " I had rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6"

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found out the victim was a neighbor that stayed 2 houses down with friends since they lost their home last year in the tornado. He is unable to go back to the current home due to media frenzy.

Please pray for this man, could be any of us.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Found out the victim was a neighbor that stayed 2 houses down with friends since they lost their home last year in the tornado. He is unable to go back to the current home due to media frenzy.

Please pray for this man, could be any of us.

I cannot imagine the difficulty of dealing with this kind of tragedy and then having to deal with the media also. My heart and prayers go out to him. You are right. It could be any of us ...

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If non-radical Muslims do not wish to be slaughtered in the streets, they'd better get together and figure out how THEY are going to solve the radical problem.

How do you propose local groups of non-radical muslims affect global change? It's not like they can get together and decide to bomb ISIS. Other than proclaiming their innocences and 'outing' radicals within their ranks, what can a non-military actor really do?

Also, how likely do you think they are to do those things if they are worried about being 'slaughtered' in the streets?

It's like cops saying that gun owners should get it together and figure out how to deal with mass shooters unless we want to get slaughtered in the streets for being associated with them.

The whole idea that a group of people with millions and millions of members could all share the exact same beliefs is ridiculous.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do you propose local groups of non-radical muslims affect global change? It's not like they can get together and decide to bomb ISIS. Other than proclaiming their innocences and 'outing' radicals within their ranks, what can a non-military actor really do?

Also, how likely do you think they are to do those things if they are worried about being 'slaughtered' in the streets?

It's like cops saying that gun owners should get it together and figure out how to deal with mass shooters unless we want to get slaughtered in the streets for being associated with them.

The whole idea that a group of people with millions and millions of members could all share the exact same beliefs is ridiculous.

When an imam or member expresses a desire to "punish the infidels" or "wage jihad against the great satan" a moderate Muslim might ought to call the authorities. It's not that hard really. WBC is a bunch of nut job Christians but not many people would associate them as Christians due to overwhelming opposition from every other Christian group in the country. Just saying.

Latest posts

Top Bottom