So we don't discuss politics here anymore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any proof of that?

Why yes there is! Any 10 year old with a computer can find that in 10 seconds.
https://www.clintonfoundation.org/about/chelsea-clinton

At least seven foreign states -- Algeria, Australia, the Dominican Republic, Kuwait, Norway, Oman and Qatar -- donated to the foundation while Clinton was secretary of state and in charge of sometimes sensitive diplomatic matters relating to those countries.
A number of others, such as Germany, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates donated funds in 2014, after she stepped down.

Not exactly a laundry list of enemy states. Algeria is the only one that could even be considered an enemy, but I doubt a $500k, unsolicited, donation intended for Haiti would get them far.

Well, ace another simple search shows that Hillary received donations from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, and Iran.
https://www.clintonfoundation.org/about/chelsea-clinton
Here is a little more reading material: Shortly before 9 p.m. on the East Coast on Wednesday, the other shoe in the burgeoning scandal involving the Clinton Foundation’s finances landed with a thud. “The Clinton Foundation accepted millions of dollars from seven foreign governments during Hillary Rodham Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state, including one donation that violated its ethics agreement with the Obama administration, foundation officials disclosed Wednesday,” The Washington Post revealed.

Total BS.Whats total BS? I just stated the law says that only 5% must be donated. What they do with it has nothing to do with my statement. WTF?
In 2012, for instance.
Started the year with $203 million in assets.
During the year they had contributions and gains of $234 million.

They spent $200 million on programs. And had $21 million in management and fund raising fees.

The foundation has an excellent record.

Here's a link to a page with links to every one of their Financial Reports.

And?

So, I'm guessing the Washington Post doesn't know what they are talking about? Wall Street Journal is reporting the same thing.
I could put up a ton of other links from other news sources.

The FACT that she took donations from nations that treat women as second class citizens is pure hypocrisy after listening to her recent lies about wanting to be a champion of women's rights.

Last edited:

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So, I'm guessing the Washington Post doesn't know what they are talking about? Wall Street Journal is reporting the same thing.

Please don't post links lol. Jk Dennis. You n Ace n GTG can post all the Lil links yall need.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys can post about politics all you want. The main thing that gets threads deleted is racist comments. Other than that, I don't care if you are a conservative extremist or the most liberal Obama worshiper. Just be civil.

To be very clear: I don't feel I have any right to impose my personal views and beliefs on anyone, and I am all for people expressing their opinions as long as they are not using racist language.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The FACT that she took donations from nations that treat women as second class citizens is pure hypocrisy after listening to her recent lies about wanting to be a champion of women's rights.

Kinda like she wants to be a champion for the regular folks, yet she can't even leave a few shekels in the tip jar at Chipotle (neither could her "senior aide", Huma Mahmood Abedin, AKA "Mrs. Anthony Weiner"). :rolleyes2

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You guys can post about politics all you want. The main thing that gets threads deleted is racist comments. Other than that, I don't care if you are a conservative extremist or the most liberal Obama worshiper. Just be civil.

To be very clear: I don't feel I have any right to impose my personal views and beliefs on anyone, and I am all for people expressing their opinions as long as they are not using racist language.

I must a missed something. I'm all about light heart passionate political debate. What I find most annoying (besides links) is taking politics so serious you risk friendship with other members because of political stances.

If ya can't be buddies after a thread goes away, ya don't need to be on OSA.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I must a missed something. I'm all about light heart passionate political debate. What I find most annoying (besides links) is taking politics so serious you risk friendship with other members because of political stances.

If ya can't be buddies after a thread goes away, ya don't need to be on OSA.

Depends on what kind of buddies you want to be. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom